Re: [orca-list] Gnome3, Orca and ArchLinux

On Sat, May 07, 2011 at 01:43:10AM +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
If people turn away because of the problem then many of the issues
will never be properly pinned down.

        Turning away and being kicked out of my own system are two
different things.  I used to have a working GUI, and now I don't, and
it's a good thing I don't depend on any of the GUI clients to
communicate with the outside world, or I'd be totally screwed.

Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel #