Re: [orca-list] Gnome3, Orca and ArchLinux

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 06:25:08PM -0400, Thomas Ward wrote:
Its beginning to look that way. For a while there Gnome accessibility
was moving along smoothly,

        Well, don't get me wrong.  I really appreciate all the effort
that's gone into gnome and orca, but I could appreciate it far more if I
could get anything working.  Pulse audio wasn't ready for production
systems, and tossing everyone into the deep end of the pool before it
was is the wrong approach.  As soon as all the bugs get ironed out in
gnome3, it's going to be ready for gnome4 to be released.  I switched to
Linux in the first place, because it was more stable than Windows.  Even
my old Commodore 64 ran better than what we have today.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org