[orca-list] gnome-orca status

I found a neat way to check on the status of things in gnome. I tell aptitude to install gnome-accessibility then check the section showing packages to not be installed. The gnome-accessibility package today was set not to be installed since gnome-session is broken and blocking gnome-control-panel among other things so I just quit out and didn't do the install. One of these days problems will be fixed then gnome-orca will be able to return along with its necessary support.