Re: [orca-list] Opening application-specific preferences for Orca halts speech

Hi Dave:

Yep -- sounds like a bug. I suspect the "Quit Orca" dialog is modal and is preventing the Orca app-specific dialog from getting focus. I suspect it will probably only happen when you do this from the Quit dialog, but if you find other places, please let us know in the bug report.

Thanks!

Will