Re: [orca-list] [ANNOUNCE] libao (new audio driver for speechd including working pulseaudio support).

Dear List,

Marco, I would like congratulation the new driver again. I am using Lucid this day since 4 hour ago without any crash. I try change your suggested line with 16 value for example, but don't see faster typing echo, I put back 256 value.
I have got following sound card my notebook:
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev 03)
If I see right, the 256 value is better my sound card.
The I seed delay is not a big delay and don't big disturb me.

You are absolute right, I am not a dedicated developer. I forgot the # simbol means in c another, not comment. Comment is // in c. I newer programming c language with long time. :-):-) I very like testing new solutions, new developing releases, search bugs, doing Orca fixes and features if my knowledge is possible this, I very like translating applications with hungarian language, etc. So, I interested in all that relates to a new edition to developing, testing. :-):-)

Thank you your hard work,

Attila