Re: [orca-list] [ANNOUNCE] libao (new audio driver for speechd including working pulseaudio support).

cool feedback - thanks
if you want to try different settings for latency etc.
you can change the define in speechd/src/audio/libao.c
#define AO_SEND_BYTES 256

if you reduce this value 128,64,32 ... and re-compile speechd
you can generate a faster resonse play/stop

the reason for me to create the patch was the alsa echo problem
if speech-dispatcher gets new strings very rapidly
the sound-output was a kind of a mixed speech output
sounds lke an echo
with libao and alsa there is no echo anymore :-)

happy testing

marco