Re: [orca-list] noticed glitches in sound with orca on gutsy.

hello tomas and looc,
yes may be that's the problem.
I think two versions of sd might be running.
ok now the question is after I remove the existing version by sudo
apt-get remove speech-dispatcher python-speechd, what do I do next.
should I build speech dispatcher again from source?
and tomas, you talked about the ubuntu scrip for the startup, please
do send it I will try it for sure.
till then how do I start the sd I install from source?
and how do it start automatically each time I re boot my machine?
any thing different to do?
regards,
Krishnakant.