[orca-list] orca and Novell's desktop

Hi listers,

I have to test a Novell Suse desktop on the level of accessibility.

Does Orca supports the Suse distribution in the same way as Ubuntu?

I namely had problems with turning on braille and speechsupport and had trouble
to install Espeak.
In the past i also had trouble with the management of Edirectory in Netware as well as Suse Enterprise-server and had to do all the administration on the Command-line.

Are there listers here who have more info on this toppic?

Thanks in advance.

With regards,

Peter op 't Hof.
Netherlands.