Re: [orca-list] noticed glitches in sound with orca on gutsy.

hi tomas,
good to see your response as I was expecting you to say some thing at
some point of time.
by the way sudo apt-get install speech-dispatcher does not give the
latest version.
I did try it that way but did not work for me either
I have no output what so ever.
now I can only request one thing from you.
plese tell me what parameters should I pass to ./configure for getting
orca espeak and sd to work together?
secondly, I did not re build and install orca after speech dispatcher was built.
should I do it before any thing else?
and what things I must do right to get my speech working on spd-say?
regards,
Krishnakant.