Re: [orca-list] keys in conflict with XUL application keys

"WW" == Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> writes:

    WW> To determine which keys Orca uses in Firefox, you can bring up
    WW> the Firefox-specific Orca preferences dialog by pressing
    WW> Ctrl+Orca+Space (e.g., Ctrl+Insert+Space).

Thank you for tip, but this key combination doesn't do anything for me
with the latest Orca svn snapshot.  Can I do anything to identify the
reason?

    WW> The keybindings tab will have a list of all the keystrokes Orca
    WW> has defined.

Nevertheless, I suppose Orca will add new keyboard commands in future.
Is there some policy about kinds of key bindings reserved for future use
in Orca and/or about kinds of key bindings Orca will never use?  If it
is not, I think it would be useful to define one.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal