Re: [orca-list] keys in conflict with XUL application keys

"MZ" == Milan Zamazal <pdm brailcom org> writes:

    MZ> After more testing, the Orca patch appeared to have some
    MZ> problems.  It throws occasional tracebacks and it doesn't speak
    MZ> in some of the Firefox UI elements, for instance in the file
    MZ> dialog invoked by Ctrl-O or in the Quit confirmation dialog
    MZ> (when multiple tabs are present).  The following tracebacks are
    MZ> thrown when the Quit confirmation dialog is opened:

[...]

Is there a known way to fix it or can I do anything to help getting it
fixed?  This is quite a serious problem, because without the key
handling patch Orca intercepts application key bindings (making the XUL
application mostly unusable), while with the patch applied some
important Firefox dialogs and other UI elements are silent (making
Firefox mostly unusable).

Thanks,

Milan Zamazal