Re: [orca-list] keys in conflict with XUL application keys

Hi Milan.
Is there a known way to fix it or can I do anything to help getting it
fixed?
Sometimes I need a gentle shove/reminder. You just gave me one. :-) I'll take another look at where things are going wrong in that patch. In the meantime, there are Orca settings you can toggle: Orca_Modifier+F12 toggles who is controlling the caret (Orca/Gecko). Orca_Modifier+Z toggles whether or not structural navigation is to be used. Please remind me: If you toggle both of those, does everything work as you expect?

Thanks!
--Joanie