Re: [orca-list] keys in conflict with XUL application keys

Hi Milan.

I can't observe any difference after toggling the switches, the dialog
elements are still quiet.

Understood.  And thanks for getting back to me so soon!

I want to back up and be sure we're on the same page so to speak. :-)

Are you using the patch or not? I was assuming no patch. If you're testing with the patch I had attached to that bug, please reverse the patch. Having done so, would you mind giving the following a try:

In your XUL app, toggle structural navigation and caret navigation
off. Does your app work as expected? (Not counting the Firefox bugs which you filed) Toggling this settings should have no impact within dialog boxes.

Thanks again!
--Joanie