Re: [orca-list] progress of progress bars is not reported., is it a known thing?

I have some questions about reporting the status of GUI widgets as you
encounter them in flat review.  Right now, Insert+KP_5 should report the
status of controls.  It will tell you, for example, the percentage value
of a progress bar if flat review is currently on a progress bar.
uhh?  since when is this working? I am too happy to know that
progressbars are indeed reported.

I think it should have been in there since almost the day flat review
was written.  :-)  The laptop binding should be Insert+Ctrl+k.  I'm
curious, however, if this should be bound to the object-specific
behaviors of the "Where am I" key.  In flat review, "Where am I" would
present information about the current flat review item; in focus
tracking mode, "Where am I" would present information about the object
with keyboard focus.

what I would suggest is that there should be some kind of keyboard
commands that can do the following.
1, read the status bar and similar itoms on the screen.

Rapidly pressing Insert+KP_Enter (Ctrl+Insert+k for laptop) twice should
speak the status bar, if one exists.

Thanks!

Will