Re: [orca-list] progress of progress bars is not reported., is it a known thing?

Sorry folks, but no bells and wizzles!
I've to listen to the speech all day long, and it can sometimes be a bit
stressful. So I personally don't want to feel like sitting in a comic
movie.
I think if it would be possible to get into flat review at once, instead
of waiting a minute or more, as I often have to do, and then quicly
navigate to the progress bar, and finally pressing Orca+Numpad-5, would
do the job.
So you hear my old song again "responsiveness!"
And, Krishnakant, pressing the flat review key should route flat review
to the systems cursor. In most cases it does, also in FF3.
Having said this I must add, that I use version 2.19.2pre with a patch
that fixes the FF3 routing.
Hermann