Re: [orca-list] progress of progress bars is not reported., is it a known thing?

My vote if I have one is for the reporting of the status of a progress
bar in flat review or by pressing a `status' key. As for realtime
notification, I too would like something similar to the NVDA progress
beeps. Sometimes it can sound like a very old video game, but it is
quite useful and eliminates much of the unwanted chatter that most
screen readers throw at their users.

Peace and long life,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)