Re: Orca on laptops.

Hi Will.

"Damn computer!  I'm looking for the enormously large collection of
books on 'GNOME', not 'gnome'.  Why doesn't this Caps Lock key work?  My
life is ruined.  Down with Orca users!  Kill them all!  They must die!
Take their babies, too!".

And folks say libraries -- and Hollis -- are boring.... ;-)

Here's a patch, however, that helps save the lives of innocent Orca
users.  It rolls in the previous patch and adds a little save/restore
logic to the script that starts orca.  It's not perfect, but it's
better.

Do we need "perfection"?  This patch seems to accomplish exactly what we
need, namely enabling us to use Caps Lock as a modifier and restoring
that key's functionality upon quitting Orca.  Very, very cool!

Take care.
Joanie