Re: Orca on laptops.

Hi Will.

Just tried the patch.  It works nicely.

The only issue here is cleanliness and restoring the xmodmap to what it
was before Orca changed it.  I'm not sure this is a big concern.  The
reason is that I assume Orca is going to be something that the user runs
all the time to access their Desktop.

To play devil's advocate:  What about instances where folks are sharing
the same computer but not using separate usernames, and not all of them
are blind?  Okay so it's a stretch....  ;-)

Regardless, when you log out, xmodmap seems to get restored (read
"CapsLock works again").

Take care.
Joanie