Re: Orca on laptops.

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 10:38:22PM EST, Bill Haneman wrote:
lazzaro wrote:
I use the Capslock key as a modifyer instead of insert all the time with
Jaws on laptops, and I like how it's implemented there. It appears to
work with the capslock key latched or unlatched.

CapsLock always latches, in every keyboard I've encountered (i.e. that's
why it's called "Lock") - not sure what you mean here by an 'unlatched'
CapsLock key?

In Windows, Jaws manages to prevent the capslock key from being latched
or unlatched. To latch/unlatch, you press shift + Capslock, or press
capslock twice quickly.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE