Re: Orca on laptops.

Bill Haneman, le Wed 08 Nov 2006 13:24:53 +0000, a écrit :
Luke Yelavich wrote:
In Windows, Jaws manages to prevent the capslock key from being latched
or unlatched. To latch/unlatch, you press shift + Capslock, or press
capslock twice quickly.

I see.  I expect that would be a hazardous and/or fragile thing to
attempt on X, especially if, as I believe, the latching behavior is a
hardware feature on some (most?) keyboards.

It was on some old keyboard, but with PC keyboard it is just a regular
key.

Samuel