Re: Orca newbi: need help on finding dependencies for orca setup for ubuntu

Hi,

Rich Burridge wrote:
The latest versions of OpenOffice/StarOffice no longer rely on a Java
accessibility infrastructure to make them accessible. There is now a
"native" at-spi equivalent. You won't need the java-access-bridge to
make OpenOffice accessible with Edgy.

Rich, you just made my day. I heard that was supposed to happen in OpenOffice 2, and I am very happy to hear it has finally happened. Yes.... Yes.... Yes.... This makes getting Edgy installed here at home a bigger priority as I can't wait to test this stuff.