Re: [Muine] New release soon?

Joachim Beckers wrote:
The first patch seems a no-brainer, the second one is something we
might want to discuss. I think it would be a good thing to make the
trayicon behave in a standard GNOME/HIG way. However I think the
patch had some issues. I'll look it up.

It's in bug #312498, and I believe it made the trayicon not show up at
all. Not sure however, since I built muine a dozen times with different
options and such. Can't remember if it was this patch that caused problems.

I think it would be safer to leave it out, unless there's another
pre-release so we can test it.

regards,

Joachim