[Muine] Non standard behaviour when pressing the space bar in Muine

Hey everyone,

It's me, a nagging Muine user again :P I was just wondering why it is
that when you press the space bar in the main window in Muine it opens
up the "Play Album" dialog box. In my previous experience with
multimedia programs the space bar has always been used as a shortcut
for the "Play/Pause" functionality. Just wondering if there was some
particular reasoning behind this decision, or if it is just some quirk
that has slipped through the gaps.

Thomas McMahon