Re: [Muine] New release soon?

2006/1/20, Götz Waschk <goetz waschk gmail com>:
> 2006/1/19, Peter Johanson <latexer gentoo org>:
> > Can you please test with the small plugin David had posted to the list
> > when the problem was originally reported (I can repost if necessary) ?
> > 1) I have no idea what the audioscrobller plugin is doing, and 2)
> > someone had mentioned updating it to account for the CVS bug in the CVS
> > audioscrobbler, so lord knows it may be confused by the *correct* signal
> > functionality (again, going on the potentially wrong assumption i fixed
> > this).

> I have tried it with 0.8.4pre1. The output does not look suspicious,
> still the audioscrobbler plugin fails to submit the new songs:

> 1st song change:
>
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 325 for song Bad blood (alternate mix)
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 325 for song Bad blood (alternate mix)
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 325 for song Bad blood (alternate mix)
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 326 for song Bad blood (alternate mix)
> GabouPlugin: Started playing Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 1 for song Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 1 for song Dead End Streets
>
> 2nd song change:
>
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 340 for song Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 340 for song Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 340 for song Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 341 for song Dead End Streets
> GabouPlugin: Started playing For love and failing
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song For love and failing
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song For love and failing
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song For love and failing
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song For love and failing
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 1 for song For love and failing
> GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 1 for song For love and failing

I've compared this with the working version (patched to the state of 0.8.3):
start:

GabouPlugin: Started playing For love and failing
GabouPlugin: Started playing For love and failing
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song For love and failing
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song For love and failing

1st song change:

GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 214 for song For love and failing
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 214 for song For love and failing
GabouPlugin: Started playing Animosity
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Animosity
GabouPlugin: Started playing Animosity
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Animosity
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Animosity
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Animosity
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 1 for song Animosity

2nd song change:

GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 275 for song Animosity
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 276 for song Animosity
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 276 for song Animosity
GabouPlugin: Started playing Revolting Cock Au Lait
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Revolting Cock Au Lait
GabouPlugin: Started playing Revolting Cock Au Lait
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Revolting Cock Au Lait
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Revolting Cock Au Lait
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Revolting Cock Au Lait
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 1 for song Revolting Cock Au Lait

so this is a bug in Muinescrobbler. It seems to expect two song change
events. Mark, please take a look at this.

Thanks, Götz

--
Terminate Schwarzenegger