Re: [Muine] New release soon?

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 12:59:00PM +0100, G?tz Waschk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> unfortunately, the fix does not work for me. I've tested it with an
> mp3 album. The first song was submitted, the next two weren't even
> detected by muinscrobbler and the fourth one was ignored as started
> late. From the audioscrobbler log window:
>
> 12:45 Ignored (started late) Mindset - Obituary (Frozen In Time)
> 12:38 Submitted Insane - Obituary (Frozen In Time)
>
> as you can see, the two songs between Insane and Mindset (Blindsided
> and Back Inside) aren't even mentioned.

Can you please test with the small plugin David had posted to the list
when the problem was originally reported (I can repost if necessary) ?
1) I have no idea what the audioscrobller plugin is doing, and 2)
someone had mentioned updating it to account for the CVS bug in the CVS
audioscrobbler, so lord knows it may be confused by the *correct* signal
functionality (again, going on the potentially wrong assumption i fixed
this).

None the less, output from some huge plugin is inherintly suspect, I'd
much rather see it confirmed with the simple test case.

Thanks, and sorry for being a hard *ss. (:

-pete

--
Peter Johanson
<latexer gentoo org>