Re: [Muine] New release soon?

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 01:26:46PM +0100, Oliver Lemke wrote:

> I think the scrobbler plugin is also confused because when the
> SongChangedEvent is fired, the player.Position is still pointing to the
> end of the last song. That's why muinescrobbler thinks the song started
> late and is not submitting it:

AHA! Now that does seem like a bug to me. It certainly seems to make
sense that the position should be reset to 0 *before* the SongChanged
event (which is certainly what happened previously in muine). However,
accomplishing this without first getting a tick event at position 0 may
actually require some trickery (maybe not, i'm at work and don't have
the code in front of me right now).

Any reason not to try to fix this so the position==0 when the
SongChanged event happens?

-pete