Re: [Muine] New release soon?

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 12:39 +0100, Götz Waschk wrote:
> so this is a bug in Muinescrobbler. It seems to expect two song change
> events. Mark, please take a look at this.

I think the scrobbler plugin is also confused because when the
SongChangedEvent is fired, the player.Position is still pointing to the
end of the last song. That's why muinescrobbler thinks the song started
late and is not submitting it:

GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 230 for song Ironic
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 230 for song Ironic
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 230 for song Ironic
GabouPlugin: Started playing Hand in My Pocket, current position 230
GabouPlugin: Tick Event at position 0 for song Hand in My Pocket

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558