Re: [Muine] New release soon?

On Sat, Jan 21, 2006 at 12:08:04PM +0100, Oliver Lemke wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 02:31 -0800, Peter Johanson wrote:
> >
> > This make that pesky, 'asking for sanity during events' muinescrobbler
> > plugin happy now? (/me crosses fingers)
>
> Yes! It works like a charme now.

Ok, awesome. I commited this fix to CVS this afternoon. I'm going to go
through the gnome bugzilla and see if there's any other low-hanging
fixes, or things that really need to be in before another release, and
then, depending on how much that turns out to be, do either another
pre-release or do a 0.8.4 final.

Stay tuned.

-pete

--