Re: [Muine] New release soon?

Btw, I also noticed that the plugin API had a slight change: The event
order of TickEvents/SongChangedEvent was changed in one case, so that
now when a SongChangedEvent is emitted, there is no guarantee that the
position is already reset to 0. This breaks, for example, the
Muinescrobbler plugin.
Not sure if this was intended, but it should be noted in the ChangeLog
at least.

-Samuel

On Di, 2006-01-17 at 02:04 +0200, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> IIRC there were some regressions needing fixage, but I cant recall what
> they were :(
>
> Otherwise Im all for it :)
>
> Jorn
>
> On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 13:40 -0800, Peter Johanson wrote:
> > So....
> >
> > What are thoughts on a new release (0.8.4?) soon?
> >
> > There's several key fixes in CVS for minor build issues, the amd64 tray
> > icon problem is fixed, inotify has been updated and is working again,
> > and album fetch is better, if not perfect.
> >
> > If we want a better muine to hit dapper, etc. we should be doing a new
> > release soon.
> >
> > Jorn?
> >
> > -pete

|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam2 ad debain dod org | knipknap ad jabber dod org |