Re: [jokosher-devel] Where should the images go?
- From: "Chris Brown" <snecklifter gmail com>
- To: "Laszlo Pandy" <laszlok2 gmail com>
- Cc: jokosher-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] Where should the images go?
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:15:36 +0100
On 27/07/06, Laszlo Pandy <laszlok2 gmail com> wrote:
Chris Brown wrote:
> On 27/07/06, *Michael Sheldon* <webmaster mikeasoft com
> <mailto:webmaster mikeasoft com
> This is already fixed in Jokosher SVN; If you grab revision 467 you'll
> pretty much have 0.1 with the dependancy on alsaaudio removed. The
> information we require can already be obtained from the current
> system; it's just that it's a flag in GstMixerTrack instead of a
> like set_record_flag() in GstMixer so was overlooked until wingo pointed
> it out.
> If thats the case then I propose a 0.1.1 release and scrub alsaaudio for
> good (from webpage, releases etc). Thoughts?
Agreed. I vote for a 0.1.1 release.
Okay, then I can certainly submit this as 0.1 for the rpm at least. I haven't had my eye on the ball wrt svn changes.
] [Thread Prev