Re: [jokosher-devel] Where should the images go?
- From: "Jono Bacon" <jonobacon gmail com>
- To: "Chris Brown" <snecklifter gmail com>
- Cc: jokosher-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [jokosher-devel] Where should the images go?
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:25:59 +0100
Sure but how? Can someone get the license up on the website in a prominent
We need the license exception so that we can use propreitary plugins
with Jokosher. See
details. I can always put this on the website if needed. Does the
exception need to be in a seperate file?
> Either that or hold off and package 0.2 (or 0.1.x snapshot without
> alsaaudio dependencies).
alsaaudio is important, and I think you need it for Jokosher to
record. It is used to select an input for recording. We are working on
getting the GStreamer devs to fix this though.
I have added a 'packaging' component for the ticket tracker - could
you submit all packaging bugs there, then we know they need to be
] [Thread Prev