Re: [jokosher-devel] Where should the images go?

On 27/07/06, Michael Sheldon <webmaster mikeasoft com> wrote:

This is already fixed in Jokosher SVN; If you grab revision 467 you'll
pretty much have 0.1 with the dependancy on alsaaudio removed. The
information we require can already be obtained from the current GstMixer
system; it's just that it's a flag in GstMixerTrack instead of a function
like set_record_flag() in GstMixer so was overlooked until wingo pointed
it out.

If thats the case then I propose a 0.1.1 release and scrub alsaaudio for good (from webpage, releases etc). Thoughts?