Re: [jokosher-devel] Crashing jokosher

On 7/27/06, Chris Brown <snecklifter gmail com> wrote:
If anyone can reproduce and shed some light on this it would be great as its
one of the last few things outstanding before it gets considered for
acceptance it would seem. I'm guessing its a py-dbus issue...?

I saw that reported in the bug as well. Perhaps you could ask the
reporter for their dbus version? They can find it with

$ python -c "import dbus; print dbus.version"
(0, 51, 0)

if they're not sure.

sil

--
In 1988 there was the war, and after that there were no more roses. Not
for anybody.