Re: [jokosher-devel] Crashing jokosher

Nothing...
2006/7/27, Chris Brown <snecklifter gmail com>:
Hi folks,

If anyone can reproduce the following it would be appreciated. Its been
reported by one of the reviewers for the Fedora Extras submission for
Jokosher 0.1 that the following is occuring but I cant see it for the life
of me.

1) Start "jokosher"
2) Enter "Preferences".
3) Click "Close".
4) Click "Create a new project".

Starting up
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/jokosher/Jokosher.py:1054:
GtkDeprecationWarning: gtk.threads_init is deprecated, use
gtk.gdk.threads_init
instead
  gtk.threads_init()
6783: assertion failed "allocator->lock == mutex" file "dbus-dataslot.c"
line 82
function _dbus_data_slot_allocator_alloc
Aborted

If anyone can reproduce and shed some light on this it would be great as its
one of the last few things outstanding before it gets considered for
acceptance it would seem. I'm guessing its a py-dbus issue...?

Cheers
Chris