Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 14:22, José Rodríguez Ruibal wrote:

    Yes, this idea please me a lot, but I think this database should be
    upgraded, just because we are more and more now, and this is not
    reflected.

Yes, this is very old. We could copy the links-to-find-your-coordinates
from the debian developers site. The problem is, how do we make sure
everyone's entry is correct, and how do we avoid spamming the database
with bogus entries?

For a developers location map it would be easy, just have a list on CVS,
but that would not be good in case someone does not want their home
coordinates listed publically. And maintaining an anonymous list is
hard.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::