Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 14:22, José Rodríguez Ruibal wrote:

    Yes, this idea please me a lot, but I think this database should be
    upgraded, just because we are more and more now, and this is not
    reflected.
    :P

Yeah, that is a very old thing. We could just do our own and announce it
in gnotices. The tricky part is finding out your coordinates though. I
guess there might be some databases of city names -> coordinates
mapping?

    P.D.- I'm sorry, tigert, I copied your signature? was it Open
    source? :P

Hahaha ;-)

It's fine if you want to use it.

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::