Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 22:53, José Rodríguez Ruibal wrote:
Completely with you. Can anyone prepare a list or estimate how many Gnome-related
people is in their contry interested in Guadec conference?
This is something very inaccurate, but have a look here:
http://tigert.gimp.org/files/gimp.jpeg
It is a list of people who set their home location in Xach's "xearth database" - I pulled the stuff out of it a long time ago, so the database is old. But this represents somewhat the population of #gimp a longish time ago. But I guess we get the picture where most of the people are located. It does not show our favourite DownUnder friends, or many other guys who nowadays frequent in #gnome etc, but I guess the rough idea is still valid.

Tuomas
--
Tuomas Kuosmanen > Art Director > Ximian, Inc.
tigert ximian com  >  www.ximian.com