Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

> 1) Switch between US and Europe every other year

Actually, I think I agree with this too. If we are really serious about
trying to make money from developer tutorials for a couple of days
before the conference then I think holding it in Europe might not help
this very much - I figure the target audience for this type of thing is
definitely in the US.

I know Sun organizes this sort of stuff regularly so I'm gonna have a
root around and see if I can pick up any useful information from this
end.
			See ya,
				Glynn ;)