Re: GU4DEC - Let's start the discussion now.

El jue, 11-04-2002 a las 15:19, Tuomas Kuosmanen escribió:
    On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 14:22, José Rodríguez Ruibal wrote:

        Yes, this idea please me a lot, but I think this database should be
        upgraded, just because we are more and more now, and this is not
        reflected.
        :P

    Yeah, that is a very old thing. We could just do our own and announce it
    in gnotices. The tricky part is finding out your coordinates though. I
    guess there might be some databases of city names -> coordinates
    mapping?

If I remember well, on the NASA webpages there is a link for cities
coords. If you want some to start, Madrid (Spain) is:
40 degrees 23 minutes N
3 degrees 42 minutes O

At least, Rodrigo and me are right now there. :P

        P.D.- I'm sorry, tigert, I copied your signature? was it Open
        source? :P

    Hahaha ;-)

:P
I'm sorry, but I'll go back on my plain text signature.

    It's fine if you want to use it.
Thanks.

--
José Rodríguez Ruibal > Open Source > ARH Labs
jrodriguez arhlabs com >www.arhlabs.com > www.arhlabs.com/evolution

"Dicen que si pones el CD de Windows al revés, se escucha un mensaje
satánico... pero, si lo pones del derecho es mucho peor...¡Te instala
Windows!"