Re: tuning Gtk+ for embedded (was: GtkSheet)
- From: Xavier Ordoquy <mcarkan users sourceforge net>
- To: Cody Russell <bratsche gnome org>
- Cc: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: tuning Gtk+ for embedded (was: GtkSheet)
- Date: 14 Mar 2002 16:31:37 +0100
On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 16:21, Cody Russell wrote:
> gtk.h could be generated during the configure process.
Chances on breakage for the "usual" build is high if gtk.h is generated,
but it may be a solution.
Still does it leave the "may be used" dependencies.
"Complexity has nothing to do with intelligence.
(Larry Bossidy, CEO, Allied Signal)
] [Thread Prev