Re: GtkSheet

Xavier Ordoquy <mcarkan users sourceforge net> writes:
> Well, I once started it, but it seems that put appart sven, nobody was
> really caring about.
> The argument I've heard against this is that tuning for emebbeded device
> requires more human intervention.

Well people may want to go in and tweak things more carefully, but it
would probably be convenient if you could just have a text file
listing features or widgets to exclude, as a starting point.

The trick is to figure out how to implement this in a reasonably
maintainable way, that doesn't make the Makefile into a huge disaster.

Havoc