Re: tuning Gtk+ for embedded (was: GtkSheet)
- From: Xavier Ordoquy <mcarkan users sourceforge net>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Cody Russell <bratsche gnome org>, Joel Becker <jlbec evilplan org>, Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>, Adrian Feiguin <feiguin magnet fsu edu>, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: tuning Gtk+ for embedded (was: GtkSheet)
- Date: 14 Mar 2002 14:57:27 +0100
On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 14:34, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hmm, isn't there some way to just modify the Makefile to include or
> not include certain files, rather than putting #define stuff in the
> code? Then again #defines in the code are more flexible, I guess.
what about headers that includes others headers ?
Is it enough if only c files are not compiled ?
Wouldn't it be then possible to have some widget partialy used by
another one messing the all thing ?
Let's say someone wants to use gtkbutton without gtkimage ?
What happens to the stock item in gtkbutton since it uses gtkimage ?
No idea whether there's a lot of such pitfall.
If there's only a few, it can be worked around.
"Complexity has nothing to do with intelligence.
(Larry Bossidy, CEO, Allied Signal)
] [Thread Prev