Re: tuning Gtk+ for embedded (was: GtkSheet)

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 14:34, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hmm, isn't there some way to just modify the Makefile to include or
> not include certain files, rather than putting #define stuff in the
> code? Then again #defines in the code are more flexible, I guess.

what about headers that includes others headers ?
Is it enough if only c files are not compiled ?

Wouldn't it be then possible to have some widget partialy used by
another one messing the all thing ?

Let's say someone wants to use gtkbutton without gtkimage ?
What happens to the stock item in gtkbutton since it uses gtkimage ?

No idea whether there's a lot of such pitfall.
If there's only a few, it can be worked around.

MCArkan.

--
Xavier Ordoquy
 "Complexity has nothing to do with intelligence.