Re: Drag & Drop - Follow-up Patch

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 08:05:15AM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 19:12, Lutz M?ller wrote:
I've got the corresponding patches to dialogs/dialog-sheet-order.c on my
machine, but things don't quite work yet. One reason for that is that
the signal sheet_order_changed will get emitted if you add or delete a
sheet. I don't think this is a good idea. It would make things more easy
if you only emit that signal if sheets were really reordered.

What does it mean "really reordered" when the number of sheets changes?
Does inserting a new sheet `reorder' the existing ones?

In a sense yes.  The 3rd sheet is now the 4th sheet.  Its index has
changed.  This also impacts supporting 3D references which may need
to change if an intervening sheet is added.