Re: Drag & Drop - Follow-up Patch
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Lutz M?ller <lutz users sourceforge net>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org, "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca>
- Subject: Re: Drag & Drop - Follow-up Patch
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:45:11 -0400
On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 12:08:07AM +0200, Lutz M?ller wrote:
On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 20:12, Jody Goldberg wrote:
1) I'm not thrilled with when the sheet_order_changed signal is
fired please put it in post_sheet_index_change.
Done. But this function doesn't get called if you reorder the sheets
using drag & drop.
We depend on that to handle 3d dependencies. Andreas will you have
time to see why that is not being called ?
2) hmm, removing the arrow when you're not on a label significantly
reduces its utility. Can you rework it to function anywhere within
the control's toplevel window ?
Looks good. That behavior works nicely.
There is a lifecycle problem such that after reordering thing crash
on exit. I'll have a look shortly.
] [Thread Prev