Re: Drag & Drop - Follow-up Patch

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 00:43, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
I agree. But do we need the dialog when the user has manually adjusted
the order in the dialog _and_ the workbook?

No. But I don't think killing the dialog when the user changes something
with the sheets (order, adding, deleting) is a good idea...

Attached a patch that will enable me to make the dialog aware of things
like sheet addition and deletion. Please apply.

I've got the corresponding patches to dialogs/dialog-sheet-order.c on my
machine, but things don't quite work yet. One reason for that is that
the signal sheet_order_changed will get emitted if you add or delete a
sheet. I don't think this is a good idea. It would make things more easy
if you only emit that signal if sheets were really reordered.

Lutz
| Lutz Müller                 +49 (7156) 34837 |
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                         |
| 71254 Ditzingen       http://www.topfrose.de |
| Germany           lutz users sourceforge net |