Re: Drag & Drop - Follow-up Patch

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 11:36:54PM +0200, Lutz M?ller wrote:
Hi!

Attached a patch against current CVS which makes the
dialogs/sheet-order-dialog.c aware of changes in the sheet order (i.e.
by drag & drop). I had to add a "sheet_order_changed" signal to
workbook.h in order to implement that.

1) I'm not thrilled with when the sheet_order_changed signal is
fired please put it in post_sheet_index_change.

2) hmm, removing the arrow when you're not on a label significantly
reduces its utility.  Can you rework it to function anywhere within
the control's toplevel window ?

Thanks for your work
    Jody