Re: Drag & Drop - Follow-up Patch

This code does not work properly: I get various

** (gnumeric:2135): CRITICAL **: file dialog-sheet-order.c: line 720
(dialog_sheet_order_update_sheet_order): assertion `n_sheets ==
n_children' failed

for example:

bring up the sheet manage dialog and add 2 sheets, okay, click `yes' on
the first question dialog... CRITICAL

if I add the missing call to post_sheet_index_change:
bring up the sheet manage dialog and add a sheet then reorder sheets by
dragging in the original window... CRITICAL

The main issue is that the list of sheets in the dialog reflect the
desired list, not the current list of sheets. I would think that that
list should not be adjusted on every drag and drop!

Andreas