[GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00: a poll, please contribute

Hi,

To make sure everyone understands,   the purpose of the former
discussion is to determine a few things :

1)
Should the UI stay the same, or be changed? There is a proposition in an
earlier mail.

2)
should we stay a softphone with only SIP instant messenging, and nothing
else?
OR
should we have jabber support and become that way a softphone with IM
capabilities?
OR
should we stay a softphone and put our efforts into integration as an
EXTERNAL component with Jabber clients?

3)
What's your profile? Softphone user or chatter?

4)
If an MSN client was made available for Linux, would you still use
GnomeMeeting and why? Would new users use the MSN client or
GnomeMeeting?