Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00: a poll, please contribute

maillog: 06/04/2005-23:19:34(+0200): Damien Sandras types
> 2)
> should we stay a softphone with only SIP instant messenging, and nothing
> else?
> OR
> should we have jabber support and become that way a softphone with IM
> capabilities?
> OR
> should we stay a softphone and put our efforts into integration as an
> EXTERNAL component with Jabber clients?

Last option sounds like the best one. Gaim already does a great job at
Instant Messenging. All that's left is the external interface for GM (is
that what dbus is for?) and a plugin for the messenger.

--
(    Georgi Georgiev   (  I was in Vegas last week. I was at the       (
 )    chutz gg3 net     ) roulette table, having a lengthy argument     )