Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 3.00: a poll, please contribute

We basically have all advices here. The only thing that is clear from
the first answers to the poll, is that GM should primarily stay a
softphone.

So, if Jabber support is added at some point, it doesn't have to be as
complete as in an Instant Messenger, and it has to be an additional
feature, not the main thing.

As for changing the UI, some say we should, some say we shouldn't. So
Ill try to change only what is absolutely needed, and improve the
existing, without introducing a 100% really new design.